We bring many years of experience and passion to what we do and constantly strive to provide excellent services to our clients.
La Shawn M Mosley and the Chief Nursing Officer of Caden Care Homecare. I’m also a proud graduate of Community College of Allegheny County, Boyce Campus with a degree in Science of Nursing with a certification as a nurse aide instructor through Penn State University, College of Education.
As a member of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses and the Women’s Business Enterprise Center East, I’ve been A registered nurse, caring for patients in the cardiovascular ICU for the past 25 years at UPMC Mercy Hospital and West Penn Hospital of the Allegheny Health Network.
Providing You with High-Quality Home Care Solutions
We are a local organization owned and operated by highly skilled registered nurses, providing the highest quality care designed to help loved ones stay home healthier and longer. Caden Care Homecare provides non-medical homecare in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that will give our clients peace of mind. As an in-home service provider, we are committed and dedicated to achieving high standards of excellence in care. Here at Caden Care, It is important to us that we offer respectful and responsive care that not only meets but exceeds all expectations.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide the highest quality home care services to allow seniors and adults with disability to continuously remain independent and safe in the comfort of their own homes in a caring manner and environment.
Our Vision Statement
Caden Care Home Care is dedicated to achieving standards of excellence and quality home care services to promote independence and empowerment. Caden Care Homecare LLC, a Caden Care Network, envisions a society where all people are treated with equality, dignity, and respect for their expressed choices and who have equal opportunities to participate in a society where abilities rather than disabilities are recognized. Caden Care Homecare is dedicated to achieving the standard of excellence and quality of home care services to promote independence and empowerment to those we serve. And also to be the provider of choice in the community.
Our mission, vision, and values will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientations, ages, genders, and disabilities
- Recruiting, training, and retaining competent staff.
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing, and appreciating our staff, who are our greatest asset
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships within the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel and other organizations
- Conducting our organization in an accountable and responsible manner
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry and,
- Applying continuous quality improvement measured throughout our agency